Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Visit To Mercy College Manhattan Campus

When we visited Mercy College, I learned: that the students can choose their schedule according what they do like if their work, the setting was good and the admission process we have to do it at a time, on time and we can start from the junior year on high school by sending them the full transcript. The best qualities that I liked from Mercy College: I loved the Disney Studio where you can create animations, I also like the class size, and I like the Honors program that they offer to students who are in their first year. Mercy College is a great option financially because they offer a program where you can work and study at the same time. I think that the PACT program is useful tool for students because helps the students who are in their first year. The Most important thing that we have to remember when we are completing the application is that we have to do it on time or early also, we have to do a great impression on the application and the essay because that is what they look in the new students.

No comments:

Post a Comment