Thursday, August 4, 2011

Social Topic!


The topic I selected is Global Warming; I chose this topic, because it is interesting how the humans are destroying our world by doing so many things to it. This topic is important to me because the world in which I live is worth it.   I love nature and I want to lead a change in the world. I think that this topic will be the best to represent me to a college admissions officer because many people are interested in changing the world and the way in what things are now. I want to make a better future, make changes in what people are doing now and appreciate nature. Make a good way to see what they are destroying now, and the consequences of this destruction. The impression that I want to have this essay is that they look at me as a person that is interested in the world that he lives in and the hope of change the world and recover the beautiful of nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment