Friday, August 12, 2011

Art Institute


When we visit the Art Institute of New York, what I like of the most is that they have a small classes, they have full time or part time, they have the majors that I am interested in like Media Arts, what I love of that school is that they start to prepare the students in the first day of school. The differences that Mercy Bronx campus and Art Institute are: they have different majors and the size of the school is diverse. The similarities that I found between the Manhattan campus and the Art Institute is that they have the same majors and the two are small size. What I found interesting of this school is that they start working in the major that they choose, also I find interesting the classes they have and the events that they have in the school. What I found the least interesting was nothing. I would consider this school as an opinion for college because I like this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment