Friday, August 5, 2011

Class Participation

        What I did learned today in the way I participate in the classroom is that I need to participate more because I do not participate in class. The differences between the way I participate versus the way how the student should participate in the classroom are that a student rises his/her hand every time that the teacher ask something, that they have something to prove, that they are prepared to participate or because they do their work and they know how to participate. I will utilize the information that I learned to help me in this new year of school because I really need to participate more and that is what many of my teachers in the past year school toll me to do. The changes that I need to do in the future to succeed  in college is that I need to talk more, participate in class and be prepare to do work and participate so much in the class.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment