What I learned today about your time management is that the time it is important because when we get to college things changes like the time, things that we do today we would not have the time to do it in the future. I think that I am not using my time effectively because I do many things that are not important. I need to make some changes in my time management to be a better high school student like wake up early to be in time in the school or make some time to go to tutoring in the school. This year I will make many changes in my schedule to have more time like start to use less the computer, play less video games, start to attend to extracurricular activities in the school. The changes that I will have to make in my life is that I have to work to start saving some money, manage my time, do less of video games, computer time, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment