Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Realistic Jobs

 
So many times I think what I want to be when I grow up......When I was little I told my parents that I want to be a veterinarian. My mother tells me that I should be an aviator. She tells me that they get an estimated salary around $100,000 a year. For many years, I have that thought in my mind but then I change of opinion and I chose to be Actor that was my dream to become a famous actor. An actor will earn approximately $50,000 a year. When I see the reality I know that the jobs I should take is what my personality reveal, those jobs are Artistic and Enterprising. I want to be Painter (artist) or Writer   because I love to be artistic in many ways like write papers with imagery or draw that comes to my mind. I think that I should take an Artistic job.

1 comment:

  1. Each post is supposed to be a reflection of the research/work you have done. Please provide 5-7 full sentences in each post. Make sure to write it on Microsoft word FIRST, use the grammar and spell check to assist you. Remember your goal is to have a 9+ in readability stats. This is important for your own development as a writer. When you have finished a task early please revisit all of your previous posts and make sure you have followed the same instructions for each.

    Be more specific, you want to be artistic? That is an ability not a profession. Please detail what profession you are interested in.

    ReplyDelete