The five scholarships that I apply are; Macy’s scholarship, Davidson Fellows scholarships, and T-Mobile/UNCF Internship & Scholarship Program. What I need to apply for Macy’s scholarships is academic records, test scores, leadership and record of significant extracurricular activities, as well recommendations from applicants high school. For Davidson Fellows scholarships are: to be a full-time, sophomore or beyond; currently enrolling in an accredited degree-granting institution; I need to have a minimum GPA of 3.0, also I need to demonstrate community service and involvement. For T-Mobile/UNCF Internship & Scholarship Program what I need is to be enrolling full-time at a four-year college or university. Be a Business, Accounting/Finance, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Computer Engineering, Human Resources or Management Information Systems major. I need to Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, be a junior at the time of application. That is what I need to apply for the scholarships.
No comments:
Post a Comment