For the two colleges of my choice : Hunter college and Fashion Institute of Technology there are advantages and disadvantages that make me think what are the differences between living at home or living on campus. For living at home, the advantage is to stay with family sharing new things. One of the disadvantages that I have if I choose to live in home is that I have little cousins and sometimes I like to take care of them, but if I have to do projects or study for an important test it can serve as a disadvantage. Another disadvantage is that I have to take public transportation and sometimes the trains are running late and I will be late to take the classes. For living on a campus, the advantage is that I will focus more in the classes and there will be no distractions of old friends. Additionally, I will be closer to the school and be on time in all the classes. The disadvantages are that I will not live with my family and friends, and missing important family events. My preference is to live on the campus because as I said I will be more focus in my studies and be on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment