Ernesto Tobon 07/21/11
Many times in my life, I have seen in the school how my classmates are. They have more things to do with other people, for example, they go out and talk with other students. When I see this, I think, why am I not like them? Am I different? May be I am special because, I am shy or I think different, and then I ask myself why I am this way? Thankfully, I have someone in my life that helps me thought this, my mother Leticia, she is my best friend.
One time my mother asked me what was happening to me. She also told me that I have to trust more in her, but I said that everything was okay. Then, I went to my room to be alone, and I had no words, only silence. One beautiful melody in my room that I heard was the symphony of what I was thinking. Then I fell as sleep, I started to dream that I am in a wonderful place, surrounded by nature and animals, I could see how the cherry trees started to grow and I could smell the sweet cherry with a taste of fruity delicious cherries. Finally many of my classmates appeared, I could see them, I could feel like I was just like them, I am with them , talking, having a good time, I am crying of contentment, then I woke up, that was only a dream. After that dream, I decided to talk with my mother.
Fast like a zebra my days passed, then finally I had the courage to talk with my mom about what was happening, I remember that night… it was a charming night, with little sparks in the sky, the moon was shining. My mother asked me, what was going on with me? I answered her by telling her that I am feeling separate from my classmates in the school, they have more things to do with each other, and they talk much more that is what was going on with me? There was one moment of silence, I could only hear the song of the wind, and then she told me; “don’t feel like that every person is different only that many people are shy like you, but is okay to feel that way.” When I heard the sound of her caring voice, I feel like, I have been set free, the looking at the sky, I saw how the stars and the moon were more radiant than ever and the song of the wind made me feel joyful.
In my dreams, I saw how everything is different from the reality, but if we want that dream to someday, will come true, we have the power to make our dreams reality. I said that in my mind after that I fall asleep. I am in a beautiful lake, I sit on the grass, and I hear the sound of the water a magnificent sound combined with the echo of the wind both make one symphony; the symphony of my own heart. Then people around me sharing the melody of their own heart, one nation together finally, I find where I belong, I wake up, and after that dream, I think about the words of my mother. My mother changed my mind with her words , my life changed and thanks to her I am different, and I give thanks to my mom to give me life, for help me and giving me advices. Thanks mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment